Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Restaurant Review: Pronti Bistro

I usually write about restaurants and food places in DC but here is one from my trip home for the weekend. My mom suggested a new place for breakfast Friday morning called Pronti Bistro in Needham across the street from the Panera Bread. It's an Indian and American fushion restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

My delicious breakfast
wrap.
I'm not the biggest fan of Indian food but this place may have changed my mind. My mom and I both ordered the Punjab Nashta breakfast wrap with scrambled eggs, cheese, bacon, onions, peppers, tomatoes, and Indian spices wrapped in a crispy pronti with a side of fruit. I probably should have asked for them to go a little bit lighter with the spices since I am a baby with spicy food but the wrap was flavorful and fresh...for only $4.99! Anyone who likes their food with some heat will enjoy what Pronti has to offer.

If you decide to eat here for lunch or dinner, then they also have a selection of signature wraps that you can fill with meat or veggies. Their wraps are perfect for someone on the go and you can't beat that price for high quality food.  I suggest that all you Needham-ites check out this place if you're looking for a new place to eat.

Their menu is here. Their address is: 1 Second Ave., Needham, MA 02494. 

No comments:

Post a Comment