Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall fashion: Boots

One of my favorite things about the fall is bringing my boots out of storage and putting them back on my feet. When I'm shopping for a new pair of boots, I'm definitely more inclined to purchase a pair that can be wore both with jeans and dresses. Below are some of my suggestions for the season:

Frye Jane Tall Pull-on Boots in Redwood: These are incredibly comfortable and match with almost everything I own.


Frye Paige Tall Riding Boots in Black: I love this sleek, classic fit.

Corso Como Stamford Riding Boots in Ginger: The thinner design is perfect for someone who hates when boots do not fit snug on their calves. 

Frye Engineer Boot in Gaucho Tan: These are great as a more casual look.

Steve Madden Candence Boot in Cognac: A great boot for those on a budget. 

1 comment:

  1. I love these boots that you posted! I believe that this has inspired me to buy a new pair of boots. :)

    ReplyDelete