Thursday, December 1, 2011

L.L. Bean

When I was in middle school, L.L. Bean meant monogrammed backpacks and overnight bags. In my adult years, I realized that the store has so much more to offer in terms of clothing, shoes, and outdoor gear. This is true for both guys and girls. Here are some noteworthy items to consider that will help you stay warm during the winter.

Bean Boots: I have the regular rain bean boots and I just got the sherling-lined ones which are amazing for the winter and my upcoming trip to the mountains.


Moccasins: L.L. Bean has great ones for both men and women. Below is the women's version.

Sweater Socks: Advertised as unisex socks that you can wear around the house and even for a quick trip outside.

Reversible beret hat and Fleece Ear Warmers


Washable Wool Throw: This could be a great gift for a parent or family member. 

No comments:

Post a Comment