Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blazers

In the winter, when I'm not wearing my plethora of sweaters, I like to wear blazers with a comfortable top, jeans, and boots or a winter dress. The problem with blazers is that they aren't the cheapest wardrobe item and you want one that fits well and is versatile (black, grey, and navy are good color choices for your first jacket). I do love colorful blazers as well but would only get one if I already had a neutral color I could wear with everything. In order to find the perfect blazer for you, it's important to shop around and be willing to spend some extra money. You want to make sure that you still look feminine in this masculine piece. Here are some examples.

J.Crew - Classic Schoolboy Blazer in Tweed

J.Crew - Double Breasted Gold-Button Blazer


Zara - Double-breasted Blazer in Navy

Zara - Blazer With Zips

Piperlime - Tinley Road Bleecker Blazer (comes in black as well)

Nordstrom - Frenchi Chic One Button Blazer (comes in several colors and is very affordable)

Urban Outfitters - Silence and Noise Boyfriend Blazer (I have this in black and I wear it all the time. It also comes in many, many colors.)

Urban Outfitters - Sparkle & Fade Pointe Blazer

No comments:

Post a Comment