Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Restaurant Review: Guajillo

I've been to Guajillo Mexican Grill several times over the past couple of months but this is my first post about it! It's located right next door to Ray's Hell Burger and it's my favorite Mexican food place in the area. The menu is extensive, the ingredients are fresh, and the atmosphere is always lively and fun.  The place is authentic Mexican food that stands out in the world of Tex-Mex restaurants and burrito chains.

Every time I've been there, they start you off with a basket of chips and salsa along with some kind of cheese sauce. It seems like it's different every single time.

I'm partial to the quesadilla (I've had them with beef and with chicken) but my friends love the enchiladas, tacos, and burritos. The guacamole and salsa are very tasty sides to add to your meal. The portions are HUGE so you'll probably end up taking half of your meal home to eat the next day. I think the service is great and the margaritas will get your night started right.

Check out the menu here.

Address: 1727 Wilson Blvd. Arlington, VA 22201

No comments:

Post a Comment