I'm really bad with wearing jewelry. I usually stick with a few pieces and rarely experiment outside of the box. I've gotten better though! I'm actually actively looking for pieces while I shop for clothes instead of scurrying past the displays on my way to the fitting rooms. And I'm starting to learn how to pull an outfit together using accessories. I just bought the twisted necklace in this post and I'm excited to experiment with styling it. Here are some other necklaces I really like (I won't include the necklaces I make because you already know I love them).
1. Forever 21, Faux Stone Cluster Necklace
2. H&M, Necklace
3. H&M, Necklace (Sadly, I've had no luck finding this in stores.)
4. J.Crew, Classic Half Pave Necklace
5. Aldo Accessories, Aradanas Necklace
6. ASOS, Neon Triangle Collar Necklace
7. Sabine, Piano Key Necklace
8. Lauren by Ralph Lauren, Reconstituted Jade Necklace
9. ModCloth, Whatever You Call It Necklace
No comments:
Post a Comment