Origins GinZing Eye Cream - $30
When I resembled an extra from "The Walking Dead" during finals, this was my savior. It goes on smooth and has little particles that reflect light so no one knows that you're running on four hours of sleep. I put it on after my moisturizer but before applying on any makeup. The price may seem high to you, but you only need a little bit at a time. Mine is still almost full and I've been using it for months.
L'Oreal Professional Mythic Nourishing Oil - $19
Whether you have curly, wavy, or straight hair, this is an amazing product. I put it in my hair after towel drying it and then let it air dry into perfect waves. My hair feels so soft and shiny but without a greasy sheen that I often get using other oils. And it gets rid of frizz too! I can't recommend this product enough! Don't believe me? Look at all the reviews on Amazon.
Burberry Eau de Parfum - $60
I can't stop smelling my wrists after I put on this perfume. It's the perfect mix of floral and musk. It's a very light smell but you can't get it out of your mind once you smell it.
Joico K-Pak RevitaLuxe Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment - $17.00
This is a great leave-in conditioner that always makes my hair feel soft and healthy. I don't use it very often - maybe once every two weeks or whenever my hair needs a little boost.
No comments:
Post a Comment